News and Events
- 06/09/2011 - Featured Article from Timothy Rasinski, School Library Journal
- 06/09/2011 - Featured Article from Wendy Conklin, School Library Journal
- 01/06/2011 - Rachelle Cracchiolo inducted into 2010 AEP Educational Publishing Hall of Fame
- 06/24/2010 - Rachelle Cracchiolo receives AEP's Highest Individual Honor
- 06/19/2009 - Shell Education honored as AEP 2009 Award Winner!
- 05/05/2009 - Shell Education boasts honor as AEP 2009 Award Finalist!
- 07/11/2008 - New Educational Resource Set to Help Teachers Develop Budding Scientists
- 06/10/2008 - Educational Publisher Hit Jackpot of Distinguished Achievement Awards
- 03/28/2008 - Proud Publisher Reaps Distinguished Achievement Award Nominations!
- 01/23/2008 - 30 Graphic Organizers series wins Learning® Magazine Teachers' Choice Award
Shell Education honored as AEP 2009 Award Winner!
Educational publisher, Shell Education, is proud to be an official recipient of The Association of Educational Publishers (AEP) 2009 Distinguished Achievement Award.
Huntington Beach, CA, June 19, 2009 – The Association of Educational Publishers (AEP) recently deemed Shell Education (SEP) as a winner of the highly sought-after Distinguished Achievement Award at the annual AEP event held on June 12, 2009.
The recognition of excellence is the primary objective behind AEP's award program, which offers organizations within the educational publishing industry an opportunity to compete for recognition and AEP Award Winner status. Shell Education accepted the honor for Leveled Texts for Science: Earth & Space, Physical, and Life Science Series for Grades 6-8. The series contains texts featuring science content written at four reading levels with corresponding comprehension questions and supporting student activities.
Shell Education creates innovative solutions and professional development resources for the educational market around the world. All of the high-quality resources designed and developed by Shell Education are field tested and based on valued input from teachers. Through current educational research and best practices, Shell Education provides practical ideas and approaches that are specifically designed to meet the needs of teachers, students, and parents.
The Association of Educational Publishers is a nonprofit, professional organization for educational publishers. Founded in 1895, AEP began as a university-based association, which has grown to aid communication between educational organizations including policy makers, teachers, educational foundations and associations, and the education media. AEP's primary focus is to actively create a public awareness of effective educational resources.